What’s Unique about this Facial Oil?
The Rejuvenating Serum is a base of hazelnut oil and a selection of precious oils from the rich and fertile continent of Africa. It is enriched with algae extract, to restore and revitalise the skin.
What is included?
- Full breakdown of the formulation in percentages.
- Full method of manufacture.
- Trade names of all ingredients are given
- Advice on each ingredient and why they are used in the product that can be used in marketing copy.
- Full international nomenclature of cosmetic ingredients (EU)
- Details of ingredient suppliers in the US and EU.
- Packaging advice – suggestions on the ideal packaging for the product.
- Safety data sheets and specification sheets for all ingredients in the formula
Try Before You Buy
- For peace of mind, you can order a 30 ML sample of the Rejuvenating Serum so that you can try it for yourself before committing to the paper formulation.
A Great Addition to your Range
- Easy to bring to market, due to the self preserving nature, it will not need preservative efficacy testing.
- Naturally self-preserving – No water means little to no risk of contamination.
- Minimal processing – No heating is needed, and only basic equipment.
- Easy to customise – advice is given on what can be changed in order to make your cleansing oil unique to your range and branding needs.
Corylus avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Passiflora incarnata (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton rautanenii (Manketti) Kernel Oil, Moringa oleifera Seed Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cylindrotheca fusiformis Extract, Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) flower oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil, Commiphora myrrha Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Tocopherol
We want you to be 100% happy with the product and the support you receive. That is why in addition to the detailed instructions and advice given in the document, you will also receive a free 1 hour consultation – worth £100 – with every order. This is to answer any questions, give further advice on ingredients and substitutions or suppliers. We are also happy to give you additional advice on bringing your product to market as well as further support with troubleshooting in event of any problems.